- Very peaceful and hardy addition to almost any aquarium
- Uncommon longfin variety
- Compatible with most adult dwarf shrimp and other invertebrates.
- Thrives in schools in well-planted aquariums.
- Distinctive coloration and group schooling behavior.
- Temperature: 22° - 25° C
- pH: 6 - 7.5
- Diet: High-quality flake, pellet and wafer foods as well as frozen foods such as bloodworms and tubifex.
- Social behavior: Peaceful; requires a school of 6 or more to thrive.
- Origin: Tank-bred, but indigenous to South and Central America.
- Average adult size: 2 inches (5 cm)
- Average purchase size: 1/2 - 1 inch (1.2 - 2.5 cm)
MON : 12pm - 3pm
TUE : CLOSED
WED : 12pm - 7pm
THU : 12pm - 7pm
FRI : 12pm - 6pm
SAT : 12pm - 7pm
SUN : 12pm - 6pm
Location : Pandan Indah , Kuala Lumpur
( 2nd Floor Unit Above HLK )
Waze / GoogleMap : Aquatic Haus
Address : 1-1D , Jalan Pandan Indah 4/1 , Pandan Indah 55100 KL