Recommended Water Parameter :
pH : 4.8 - 6.4
Temp : 21 - 28
Gh : 2 - 4
TDS : 70 - 140
key differences in Pure Red Line shrimp include:
- Solid red legs
- Vibrant Reds
- Vibrant Whites
- Colored swimming legs(Pleopods)
- Thick shell
What Makes A PRL, A PRL?
- Offspring will always be a PRL, no Golden Bees or any other type of shrimp.
- The shell is thicker than a regular CRS. Almost looks like armor.
- The white is vibrant pure white so you usually won't see yellowing
- Legs are usually red in a PRL line which is not common to see in "everyday" CRS
DEAR SHOPPERS PLEASE TAKE NOTE :
For LIVE FISH / SHRIMP DELIVERY , please purchase ICE BOX or else we will not ship your order out.
MON : 12pm - 3pm
TUE : CLOSED
WED : 12pm - 7pm
THU : 12pm - 7pm
FRI : 12pm - 6pm
SAT : 12pm - 7pm
SUN : 12pm - 6pm
Location : Pandan Indah , Kuala Lumpur
( 2nd Floor Unit Above HLK )
Waze / GoogleMap : Aquatic Haus
Address : 1-1D , Jalan Pandan Indah 4/1 , Pandan Indah 55100 KL