The Red Beckford's Pencilfish (Nannostomus beckfordi var. "Red") is a very sought-after schooling community fish. Its small size, vibrant coloration, and relative rarity have made it one of the most desirable freshwater nano and planted aquarium fish.
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
- Temperature: 64° - 82° F (18° - 27.7° C)
- pH: 5.0 - 8.0 (more acidic water is preferable)
- Diet: Micropredator. Will easily accept high quality dry and frozen foods and requires a varied diet.
- Social behavior: Peaceful, schooling/shoaling.
- Origin: Tank-bred, but indigenous to South America
- Average adult size: 3 - 3.5 cm
MON : 12pm - 3pm
TUE : CLOSED
WED : 12pm - 7pm
THU : 12pm - 7pm
FRI : 12pm - 6pm
SAT : 12pm - 7pm
SUN : 12pm - 6pm
Location : Pandan Indah , Kuala Lumpur
( 2nd Floor Unit Above HLK )
Waze / GoogleMap : Aquatic Haus
Address : 1-1D , Jalan Pandan Indah 4/1 , Pandan Indah 55100 KL